Thursday, February 18, 2016

My sex is killing me!



To share with you a bit of my day, imagine somebody in need of a strong coffee, who almost put her feet on a very long penis drawn on the floor. :-D

Then, more drawings in front of the coffee machine with the words: "My Sex Is Killing Me"... :-D

And of course, on the coffee machine... "You don't know what there is in my panties"

Let me tell you that is a very original way to reflect about life, sex and the transgenre issues!

Tomorrow is the big exhibition and the end of the 4 workshops. Can't wait to see what the students will come up with.

Especially when the one managed by the graphic designer, Valérie Yobé, from Ottawa is already full of surprises.

And don't get me wrong, even if I was smiling while drinking my cup of instant coffee, I'm very amazed by their way of expressing their views on the transgenre problem.
I really like this school and these crazy students!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment