Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Manga/Animé (Partie 1)

Je suis issue de la génération Récré A2, Croc Vacances, Téléchat. J’ai passé mes mercredis en compagnie de Dorothée, Jacky et Corbier. A mon premier concert, « un lapin a tué un chasseur » et ma cousine s’appelait « Bécassine. » (Sans commentaire)
I come from the generation Récré A2, Croc Vacances, Téléchat (French shows for kids in the 80’s). I spent all my Wednesdays in the company of Dorothée, Jacky and Corbier (Famous french TV hosts for kids). At my first concert, "a rabbit killed a hunter" and my cousin called « Bécassine.» (No comments, because it’s a very embarrassing confession!)

Même si, j’ai écouté « Nounours » souhaiter « Bon nuit les petits », appris à
fredonner avec Colargol, « l’ours qui chante en Fa et en Sol », ceux sont « Candy », « Albator », « Goldorak » et « Capitaine Flam » qui m’ont fait entrer dans le monde des animés. En grandissant, j’ai partagé les aventures de « Clémentine », les malheurs de « Princesse Sarah » et les victoires de « Olive et Tom ». Je tairais avoir combattu, a main nues, aux cotes de « Ken, le survivant », armé d’une épée sous les ordres de « Lady Oscar » et munis d’un flingue avec « Cobra ».
I’ve listened to "Nounours" (A Teddy Bear) wish "Good night” to the little ones (French puppet series in the late seventies), learned to sing with Colargol," The Bear that sings in F and G (Again typical French musical animation for kids), those are "Candy," "Captain Harlock", "Grendizer" and "Captain Future" which took me into the world of animes. Growing up, I shared the adventures of "Clementine," the misfortunes of "Princess Sarah" and the victories of "Captain Tsubasa". I will be silencing on having fought, bare hand, with "Ken the survivor," armed with a sword under  "Lady Oscar"orders and carrying a gun with "Cobra".

Les dessins animés japonais ont bercé mon enfance. Ado, j’étais fan de « Georgie ». Un été, j’avais même enregistré un épisode et copiée, en couleur, les deux frères de l’héroïne : Abel et Arthur. Dans ma phase « Saint Seyia », j’ai couché sur papier « Shiryu », le chevalier du dragon, en utilisant la même méthode.
The Japanese cartoons rocked my childhood. As a teenager, I was a fan of "Lady Georgie". One summer, I even recorded an episode and drawn in color, the two brothers of  the heroin: Abel and Arthur. Same with "Saint Seyia. I've put on paper "Dragon Shiryu", one of the hero the Knights of the Zodiac, using the same method.

Après y a eu un long, long break et il y a deux ans, je suis retombée dans la marmite. Je n’avais jamais été au bout des aventures de Candy alors j’ai voulu tenter à nouveau l’expérience. A plus de 30 ans, je pensais être immunisée. Grosse erreur ! J’ai chialé comme un bébé à la fin de tous les génériques des dix premiers épisodes. 

After there was a long, long break. Two years ago, I stumbled into the pot once again. I had never been to the end of the adventures of Candy, so I wanted to try this experience. At 30 years old, I thought I was immune. Big mistake! I cried like a baby.

Here are some example...




« Fruits Basket »












« Lovely Complex »



No comments:

Post a Comment